Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life since GNI

Well I definitely had a busy summer. Although I really just worked the entire time, I got the "employee of the month" title, and I was one of the top servers throughout the summer. After all of that I go to GNI only to receive the Natural Man Award. I can't say how much of an honor it is to receive this award. As soon as I got home I told everyone about it, although they weren't as excited as I was, they lived it vicariously through me I'm sure. After I received the award before camp ended, many members came up to me and thanked me for all of my hard work. I was really surprised by this notion of hard work, because I never perceived any of this as "work." I never think of writing this blog, talking to the community, or finding ways to make naturism more accessible as work. This is my lifestyle and who I am I just want it to continue, so all of this "work" really does not feel like work. It just something that I enjoy doing. I am not really passionate about many social issues, so I am happy I found something that I enjoy being so active and involved in.

As for writing in the blog, many of you know that I do not update as much anymore, primarily because of time, but because I only write when I have something to say about naturism. I want this blog to become more active and a platform for fresh ideas about getting people involved with naturism, so I am going to bring my friend Mike on to write about his perspective about naturism and that can give me some more ideas to write about, so this can become a more active blog.

I have taken a short break from being a Naturist Activist it was a nice break, but now I feel like I am ready to do what I enjoy doing.

Stay Naked,

Nick

www.wedoitnaked.com