Sunday, October 26, 2008

Since I've become a naturist I've met some pretty interesting people, but mostly I've learned a lot about myself. When I went to that resort for the first time, I honestly thought that it would be just a new experience and I never thought that it would end up being a driving force in my life.

For me the lifestyle isn't just about being yourself and accepting yourself, it's about being apart of a family. There were many times this year where I felt very alone and whenever I would feel that way, I would go to a naturist party, get a call/e-mail from a GNI member, or read a post one of my naturists friends wrote on facebook and suddenly I didn't feel so alone anymore. All I am saying is it's just nice to know that there are other people in the world that are just like you.

So what I urge the people that read this is if they are looking for people like them, to embrace them, because life is a lot more than what we can handle, and we need people that understand us so we can get through our lives and be happy. Really at the end of the day isn't that what it's all about anyways? Don't let fear get in the way of embracing a community.

Stay Naked

Nick

www.wedoitnaked.com