Sunday, October 5, 2008

School has taken over my life!

With school running full force in my life at the moment, it really leaves me with little energy to do anything else! Since my last post I co-hosted a naturist party. I was going to take the opportunity to promote GNI, but then I realized that half of the people that were at the party already go to the gathering, plus we talked about the gathering extensively so everything worked out well. My friend that I hosted the party with wanted to meet more naturists and he had such a great time that we went to another even the next saturday. This event was at a very rustic resort outside of Chicago and the event was hosted by another group here in Chicago. It was a lot of fun because I got the opportunity to meet new people and spend time enjoying this rather warm fall.

I've noticed something very interesting during the past few weeks I've been talking about my naturist life. What I've noticed is I would never have found some of the people that have an interest in it if I were more of a reserved personality. Since I just say "I went to naked camp this summer," or whatever people learn something new, and sometimes I find people that are very interested, or have been looking for other naturists that I would have never guessed that they would do anything like that. This incredible process starts by just simply saying "I do this," and even when you tell someone that isn't interested, they might know someone who is. This all just comes to show that word of mouth is actually the best form of advertisement.

Stay Naked

Nick

www.wedoitnaked.com