Monday, September 1, 2008

Life post-GNI

I wanted to write while I was at the gathering, but if anyone saw me while I was there, I really had no time to make a post so I decided to make a post after the gathering. This year my experience was a bit of a whirlwind of meeting new people and enjoying the limited time I had with my friends. After some reflection and what I like to call "Gathering Detox," I can happily say that the gathering was definitely one of this years highlights for myself. The biggest thing that I got out of this years gathering was how much I really love naturism and how much I do enjoy being active in advertising the lifestyle to the people I surround myself during the rest of my year.

Another big thing that I realized after the gathering was how important it actually is for any partners I have to be naturists as well. I've really tried to have quality relationships with people that want nothing to do with naturism, but they have all ended one way or another. This year I definitely found my priorities, now I will just have to see where it all leads me. I also want to thank the GNI members for all of their support. I was very delighted to hear that people actually read what I write and all the inquiries about my website, plus what can be done more to get people involved. It definitely motivates me to continue doing what I'm doing.

Stay Naked

Nick

www.wedoitnaked.com