Monday, July 21, 2008

Great Week

Well first I would like to express my gratitude for all the emails I received offering assistance to get me to the gathering. I am happy to say that I will be at the gathering this year and it will be my 3rd year. With the gathering approaching I am currently working very hard right now to get my bills taken care of for the month of August.

In other news my father has informed me my website is getting up to 90 hits a day which surprises me a great deal. He gave me a hard time because my website gets more hits than his does, I just laughed in his face, just kidding. I didn't get the chance to get to the youth ambassadors this year, but there's always next year for that.

It hit me the other day that this year I will be turning 25 which makes me wonder, just how long can I keep this young naturist thing going? lol. This year I've been fairly detached from the naturist world, which, comparing myself to last year I lived and breathed naturism, so I guess I just needed a break. I have however been reading the loxieandzoot.com naturist cartoon religiously. Well I work early tomorrow so I will just have to write more later :-)

Stay Naked

Nick

www.wedoitnaked.com