Thursday, June 19, 2008

Time flies when you work full time

I've spent so much time in the textile world that I hadn't had the time to talk about the naturist world. I have just been working to pay the rent and looking for a second job, which has come up with no success, but I'm close to paying my bills so that rocks. With the lack of outdoor naturist things to do here in chicago; I've been stuck wearing my clothes to just about everywhere I go. The beach being the most prominent, Since I've been involved with the naturist community, I have really had no reason to purchase a swimsuit in a VERY long time and I couldn't even tell you the last time I went to a clothed beach. This brings me to my most recent adventure, I spent wednesday afternoon at the beach and even though I found it to be a relaxing experience, I felt a bit disassociated with everyone else. I really can't tell you what the feeling was itself, the only way I can describe it is when gay people are at a straight bar for too long. Even though they are having fun and enjoying themselves, there is just something that doesn't feel right like they are a square peg trying to fit in a round hole. The more time I spend away from nudist culture, the more I realize how close I am to the culture and how much I actually identify myself as a nudist.

On a lighter note I am planning a naked party with a friend. He's been interested in checking out the culture, so I want to show it to him and hopefully some other people as well. We still need to work out all the details, but I'll keep everyone posted as to how it went. I've been wanting to put something together for a while now I'm just excited that the opportunity just sort of fell together. Until next time.

Stay Naked

Nick

www.wedoitnaked.com