Saturday, August 21, 2010

What a summer!

With grad school looming around the corner, missing the gathering, and leaving my friends in Chicago I cannot help but feel scared and excited at the same time. It is ironic at that high point of my naturist life was last year and the low point is definitely this year. I guess everything has to equal out; there is just too much change for me this year to really participate in naturist events. I knew that would happen eventually, because one of my goals was to go to grad school and I would have to give up things in order to make it happen, and even though I am not giving it up entirely, I feel like I need this to realize truly how important being a naturist is to me. I never feel home sick anymore, but missing the gathering this year, I feel more home sick than I have ever felt in my life.

On a good note, I have been talking to people about GNI that email about naturism, so I think there will be some new members next year, which is a good thing. I am going to take the time this year to really promote naturism and get some new people that like to be naked and socialize into naturism. I have found so many people that like to be naked, but feel alone. All I want is to bring people together. I guess this is more of a passion than a hobby for me.

stay naked,

Nick

www.wedoitnaked.com